quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

HERO PROFILE #1: The Watchman


The Watchman Photo by Pierre-Elie de Pibrac

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Team affiliation: The Challengers

Activities: Neighborhood crime patrols, charity events

Favorite comic book superhero: Superman

Author's Notes: I couldn't start the new Heroes Profile with anyone but The Watchman. He's a local RLSH and the reason I got started on Heroes in the Night. I had heard a news blurb and thought the topic would be interesting to write on and so I began searching for a local RLSH. I found The Watchman. Over the last few years I've stayed in touch with him on a regular basis and have joined him on quite a few of his adventures, as well as seeing his team, The Challengers, evolve.



----------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available for pre-order at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK
Book available OCTOBER 1, 2013!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário